St. James Holy CatholicLearn More
LIVE BROADCAST OF THE DAILY MORNING PRAYER (7am) EVENING PRAYER (6:30pm) Stations of the Cross Lenten Fridays 11:30 am
SUNDAY MORNING PRAYER 9:15am & Holy Mass 10 am
A Church Home
St. James Anglican Church welcomes you in His Holy Name! We believe that the role of the Church is to bring you ever closer to the heart of God, while being a custodian of faith and morals.If you are an evangelical interested in the Ancient Worship as the Early Christians Did (Acts 2:40), we are here. If you are a Roman Catholic who needs to be nourished by God’s word- strong Biblical faith, we are here. We are Anglicans, meaning Catholic Faith as it originated from England in the great Anglo-Catholic tradition. Come home to a Church that stands on principles, guided by the Scriptures, sustained by the Sacraments in the unbroken Apostolic Tradition. You will find a faith that is traditional, worship that is God centered, where your children and family can and will grow in faith of the Lord safely: ” Let the children come unto me: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven”. In Kansas City for three decades fostering this faith: As The Lord taught, As the Apostles Preached, As the early Fathers of the Church Preserved” Our business is to connect you to the Lord and grow in your relationship with him.See you at St. James!
The quintessential reason for St. James’ existence in Kansas City and elsewhere as our member church,is its fidelity in upholding the historic Catholic Faith, Apostolic Order, Orthodox Liturgical Worship, and Evangelical Witness of the traditional Anglican Church. In keeping with the Anglican Tradition, this is our motto to practice and uphold the same as the early Christians did, ‘As The Lord Taught; As The Apostles Proclaimed; As the Fathers Preserved!’ Anyone who seeks this type of traditional Anglican church, St. James is here for them.”Learn More
Holy Week @ST.JAMES
- APRIL 2 PALM SUNDAY 10am Blessing of Palms, Procession, Passion of Christ, Holy Mass.
- APRIL 3-Holy Monday – Holy Mass @7:00 AM
- APRIL 4-Holy Tuesday – Holy Mass @ 7:00 AM
- APRIL 5-HolyWednesday – Holy Mass @7:00 AM
- APRIL 6-MAUNDY THURSDAY 6:30pm Celebration of the Lordâ€™s Supper & Washing of Feet, Stripping of the Altar, Adoration and Vigil at the Altar of Repose.
- APRIL 7- GOOD FRIDAY 11am Stations of the Cross outside the church 3pm Meditation on the Last Seven Words at St. James
6:30pm Good Friday Liturgy.
- APRIL 8- HOLY SATURDAY 10:30 pm Paschal Vigil Liturgy; Blessing of the Fire, Paschal Procession, Blessing of water, Renewal of Baptismal Vows and Holy Mass
- APRIL 9- EASTER SUNDAY 10am Easter Day Mass 11:30 Resurrection Eggs – Easter Egg Hunt.
- THIS WEEK IN LITURGICAL YEAR Click here for the Lectionary of the Liturgical Season
- LIVE/RECORDED BROADCAST OF THE HOLY MASS Click here