St. James Anglican Church welcomes you in His Holy Name! We believe that the role of the Church is to bring you ever closer to the heart of God, while being a custodian of faith and morals.If you are an evangelical interested in the Ancient Worship as the Early Christians Did (Acts 2:40), we are here. If you are a Roman Catholic who needs to be nourished by God's word- strong Biblical faith, we are here. We are Anglicans, meaning Catholic Faith as it originated from England in the great Anglo-Catholic tradition. Come home to a Church that stands on principles, guided by the Scriptures, sustained by the Sacraments in the unbroken Apostolic Tradition. You will find a faith that is traditional, worship that is God centered, where your children and family can and will grow in faith of the Lord safely: " Let the children come unto me: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven". In Kansas City for three decades fostering this faith: As The Lord taught, As the Apostles Preached, As the early Fathers of the Church Preserved" Our business is to connect you to the Lord and grow in your relationship with him.See you at St. James!
"CHRISTMAS SERVICE SCHEDULE @ ST. JAMES"
- Dec 24th 10:30 PM Lessons and Carols followed by Christmas Midnight Mass
- Dec 25th 10:00 AM Christmas Day Mass
- Sun: 9:30am MORNING PRAYER/SUNDAY SCHOOL FOR CHILDREN, 10:00am HOLY MASS
- Wed: 6:30pm Holy Mass followed by Bible Study for adults and youth
- Sat:9:00am Sacrament of Confession by appointment.
- THIS WEEK IN LITURGICAL YEAR Click here for the Lectionary of the Liturgical Season
- LIVE/RECORDED BROADCAST OF THE HOLY MASS Click here